What you need to know about wedding planning complete
Posted On July 13, 2021
For many couples, the wedding planning experience is an exciting opportunity to find love, build a strong bond and build a lifelong relationship.
But, if you’re not ready to commit, there are a few things to consider before your wedding: • If you’re planning to marry, you need the right wedding photographer.
Whether you’re thinking of a solo wedding, a couple’s first wedding or a group wedding, the first couple you choose will determine whether you’ll get the best wedding photographer for your wedding.
• There’s a lot to consider when choosing a wedding photographer: • The cost of the photographer depends on where you live and how many guests you expect to bring.
• Your wedding venue needs to have a large capacity for receptions.
• The size of your venue also has a huge impact on how much wedding photography you’ll need.
• If the wedding venue is small, you may be better off booking your own wedding photography instead of relying on a photographer from a large company.
• Depending on your size and the type of ceremony you’re hosting, you’ll probably need a smaller venue.
• For a smaller wedding, you can also consider choosing a venue that has a low attendance rate.
• And if you plan to have only one guest, you will need to plan to hire a wedding planner to ensure the wedding ceremony is smooth.
• While a lot of wedding photographers offer free wedding photography, there’s also a cost associated with the service.
• Many wedding venues will charge for services, including security, catering and even weddings themselves.
And if your venue has fees associated with a particular photographer, they may be more expensive than a company that offers free services.
• You can also check with your state’s Department of Revenue to see if there are additional fees you can expect for your venue.• If you plan on getting married at a church, the process is different.
In many states, your local clergy can also handle wedding photography for a fee.
If you decide to do this, it’s important to know that wedding photographers can also charge for the services they provide.• You can usually expect to pay between $1,000 and $3,000 for wedding planning services.• But, in some cases, your wedding photographer may not be charging that much.
For example, if your photographer is a licensed business person, you might be able to negotiate a lower fee with them.• As a bride and groom, the biggest consideration is choosing the right photographer.
For more information on choosing a photographer for a wedding, check out this infographic from the National Center for Health Statistics: What you want to know before choosing a Wedding Photographer.
For more information about wedding photography and planning, check with a wedding planning attorney.